From:
Rockford CSA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rockford CSA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Feb 2016 22:05:36 +0000

The Rockford Celiac Sprue Association is having its annual GF pancake breakfast on Saturday, March 19th at 9:00 a.m.in Rockford, Illinois.   For information about this event, please respond to this email.
Jolyn JensenRockford CSA
Rockford Celiac Sprue Association
|   |
| Rockford Celiac Sprue AssociationWelcome to the website for the Rockford Area Celiac Sprue Association.  If you have items to add, just email them!  If you are not on our mailing ... |
|  |
| View on www.RockfordCeliacs... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |