Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 15:09:42 EDT

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group and the
Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program(TM), are
pleased to welcome another great NYC restaurant into
the program.  Thanks to our NYC volunteers, NYC is
becoming a great place for those needing GF meals! :-)
Please welcome:

Asia de Cuba
Sponsoring Support Group:
              Westchester  Celiac Sprue Support Group
Address: 237 Madison Ave. (At 37th  St.)
New  York, NY 10016
Phone: 212-726-7755
Comments: Asia de  Cuba's unique sharing menu features
an innovative fusion of  Asian and Latin cuisine.  Be sure
to ask for their special  Gluten-Free menu.

Go to the Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program web
site:www.glutenfreerestaurants.org for additional details.

Be aware that our restaurant listing is subject to change and is
always being updated.  Check the web site for the newest &
most current listings.

Pat  MacGregor
Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group,
Gluten-Free Restaurant  Awareness Programâ„¢, chairperson

Note: Although each  restaurant makes every effort
to accommodate each persons specific dietary  needs,
it is still each diner's responsibility to take  personal
accountability for their own meal.