From:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 07:28:11 -0700

FYI - I had been eating items that were battered
in rice flour and pan-fried at the Cheesecake
Factory.  However, during our most recent visit,
the manager informed me that their menu changes
seasonally and this effects the rice flour.  He
explained that they previously used plain rice
flour and added salt and pepper, but were now
using a mix that includes wheat flour as an
ingredient.  I have always been pleased with my
experiences at this chain.  They will try to
cater to any request - gf or not.  I'm
disappointed that I will no longer be able to eat
my favorites from there but am sure I will find
something else...  Just wanted fellow celiacs to
avoid the rice flour, unless you have it checked.
 Take care!