From:
Dosha Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dosha Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 08:08:52 -0500

I have read the archives.

My husband insisted that I post and ask if anyone takes Shaklee vitamins
and whether or not they confirmed the gluten status.  We've called the
company... and they deny having anyone on staff (nutritionist, etc.) that
can answer our questions. (did this guy know what he was talking about?)
Has anyone else had better luck?

Has anyone tried the Pioneer vitamins?  They had an ad on the inside back
cover of the last GIG newsletter.

The Lindberg vitamins (specifically Varsity Pack and Pink Pack) sold
through www.nutritionexpress.com states "no yeast, wheat, corn,
preservatives, artificial colors, salt, sugar, or starch in any pack", but
that doesn't tell me everything we need to know.  I haven't had any luck
speaking to their nutritionist... you have to catch her in the office, her
answering machine won't let you leave a message.

Any vitamin help out there?

Thank you!