From:
Jane Conrad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 09:31:45 AST

Hi folks:

Does anyone have a white GF bread recipe that is made from scratch
and baked in the oven?  I don't have a bread machine.  I have a
french bread recipe that is fairly good, but it doesn't rise very
much and  the crust gets really hard.  I put it in a loaf pan to see
if it would turn out better and it did a little.  Also any Canadians
out there know if anything at  Swiss Chalet is safe to eat.  You can
email me personally at [log in to unmask]  Thanks for any advice.

Jane
Halifax, Nova Scotia