From:
Ted Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 05:16:05 GMT

Hi again. The following is just a tip and not medical advice to find a
solution if you do not like to take possible contaminated headache pills.
It obviusly depends on the individual condition and reaon for a headache.
If you get headache from sitting at the computer too long and reading
messages from the list,than you simply turn off the computer and take a
nice long walk in the fresh air.

On a more serious note. For light headaches i find the following "remedies"
helpful.
1) Licorice tea with fennel seeds and coriander seeds prepared with boiling
water.Yummy for your tummy and head
2) Olbas Oil or other brand of mentol oil or peppermint oil rubbed on the
neck your for head and the bangs of your head.
3) Massage your feet or better have somebody else massage you feet.
4) Lie down with your feet slighly raised for ten minutes.

If you think the food you digest might cause the poblem you should avoid
eating that.

Drink 2  eight ounces of water,maybe you are dehydrated.

For a good french fries that might even be healthy,we do the following at home:

We cut fresh potatoes into stripes,cover them with eggwhites and sprinkle a
little bit of salt,pepper,and other spices and herbs as flavour over them.
Than we bake them in the oven .They turn out quite nice and crisp.

Ted Wolff