From:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:01:32 -0800

The response was phenomenal, the recipes were amazing, the decision was
difficult. You waited patiently while we stirred, mixed, cooked, cooled and
tasted. It was worth the wait, because now the results are in.

And the winners are.

Banana Cake by Greg S., "Traditional Sweet"
Brunch Casserole by Jane J., "Something Savory"
Lemon Blueberry Summer Trifle by Susan B., "Decadent Dessert"

Congratulations to these three fabulous cooks, and to all who entered. For
these recipes and more please go to our website www.pamelasproducts.com.
Keep an eye on our website for even more new recipes.

We now also have a Fast, Easy & Delicious recipe for home baked Focaccia!

Did someone say Donuts? We have a recipe for donuts, bagels, muffins and
more. Holiday meal ideas and recipes coming soon.

*******
*******