From:
Geri Werthner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 1995 00:34:14 PDT

after i call Van's Waffles, I am calling McNeill Pharmaceuticals to find
out whether or not they did change the formula of tylenol and include the
dreaded gluten.

if in fact they did this nasty thing (i haven't noticed, but then i
usually have to eat a whole slice or two of bread b4 i note symptoms) i
shall also endeavour to find out to whom and where we should address
requests to get the formula changed back.

i am also calling Shoppers' Drug Mart to find out if Life brand tylenol
(yes i know it isn't but i can't spell that word and i put the bottle
away already) does or does not have gluten in it.

results when i have them - i am not anticipating immediate answers