From:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2011 18:30:15 -0500

Did I miss something?  Is this news to you too?

How many of you have been happily sipping away on your favorite
Frappachino at Starbucks and wondering why you are not feeling so good
afterward.  Wellll... that's because as of about May of 2010 they have
been including gluten in the mixes!!!  Apparently, according to the
media, it was a very quiet change too.

Sigh, first they took away our GF baked goods and now we can't even
drink the fun coffees!

I have not been going to Starbucks for a long time now, but Saturday I
wanted a treat... What a shock!  I now have absolutely no reason to go
to Starbucks.  LOL, because if I want plain coffee I can stay home and
save quite a bit of money too!
Lynda Swink