Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 00:28:23 -0700

Dear Listmates-

I am currently caretaker for a developmentally delayed
7 year old girl who suddenly had a siezure a few days
ago. She has "always" had these little incidents where
she seems not to see or hear and stares off into the
distance.  We've passed off as her retreat into her
own little world, but now we're figuring these were
focal/ atypical siezures. They remind me very strongly
of the boy with the atypical siezures who was profiled
on a medical mysteries TV show; his mom has CD, but
the little one had no CD presentation except for these
focal siezures. I believe his name is Eamon.

So here's the question:  Is there anyone on the list
following the diet for a siezure disorder? Can anyone
offer the parents (I will forward to them)
information, personal experience, success stories,
anything that will guide them in their quest to figure
out if a GF diet will help?  Perhaps the CD tests
aren't the same, etc; that info would be helpful.

This little one is average size for her age, has slow
bowels, and weighs more than she appears to by
measurement. Heavy cells! :-)

Thanks for your help, and on to her brother......

Live now, age later!  Anti-aging supplements, dietary supplements, and
vitamins.
Visit  http://www.hubbellhealth.unfranchise.com/