From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 21:57:22 -0700

From now until September 30th you can enjoy all three flavors or the
multi-pak of our superb ,world's first, instant certified gluten free
oatmeal- for 20% off Amazon' s already low prices. http://cli.gs/jTyDMX

 But wait Amazon is also offering $.99 Standard Shipping: For a limited time
only receive $.99 Standard Shipping on all Grocery products fulfilled by
Amazon.com, normally $4.59 + $.59 per item. To take advantage of this offer
add products to cart and check out as normal, selecting standard shipping.
Your shipping cost for eligible products will display on the final checkout
page. Restrictions apply.

Our instant Oatmeal is made from certified gluten free oats with organic
ingredients, no trans fats, no hydrogenated oils, no GMO's .

The reviews have all been mostly  5 star
http://www.amazon.com/Glutenfreedas-Instant-Oatmeal-Cinnamon-6-Oatmeal/dp/B0
02AUF15C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8
<http://www.amazon.com/Glutenfreedas-Instant-Oatmeal-Cinnamon-6-Oatmeal/dp/B
002AUF15C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=grocery&qid=1251865546&sr=1-2>
&s=grocery&qid=1251865546&sr=1-2

"small town wrote"

"I won't even delve into the fact that this oatmeal is gluten free, because
it doesn't matter. This is by far the best instant oatmeal I've ever tasted,
and I've tasted them all. Take it from this died-in-the-wool oatmeal addict,
you don't want your cupboard to be bare of this product. Forget the dried
out packets that lurk in your grocery aisle, because they not only look but
taste like cardboard. These oats have a higher moisture content already, and
so they are naturally more plump in the bowl, and their taste is more
consistent with long-cook-time oatmeal than any of their other counterparts.
The added ingredients really are only the finest, and the taste proves it -
raisins are yummy when plucked directly from the packet! I don't care for
cooked bananas, but the banana oatmeal is just as delicious as my favorite
maple flavor. The price is reasonable for this organic, gluten-free product.
The taste is without parallel. This is a product I can recommend at the
highest level without a single doubt or qualification!Glutenfreeda's Instant
Oatmeal, Variety Pack Instant Oatmeal, 6-Oatmeal Packets (Pack of 8)"

"Lynne wrote:

I had to put my son on a gluten free diet, but had a hard time finding an
alternative carb source for him. He refused any of the gluten-free oatmeals
I cooked or rice breads. He was use to his Quaker apple cinnamon instant
oatmeal, and this is very similar in texture and taste. I just add a couple
spoonfuls of natural applesauce to sweeten it more, and he eats the whole
bowl. If you are looking for an alternative to the Quaker instant oatmeal
packs, this will work out great for you. My child is super picky, and this
passed the test with flying colors."

"We make gluten free delicious.it's what we do"-Glutenfreeda

www.glutenfreedafoods.com