From:
Lisa R Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa R Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:59:13 -0500

*******MONA’S GLUTEN FREE*******

We’re happy to offer FREE SHIPPING during the month of December on all
orders over $50.00 for delivery within the continental United States.

At Mona’s we are proud to offer a line of 8 quality Gluten Free baking
mixes to accommodate all of your baking needs with everything from breads
and biscuits to cookies and cakes as well as pies and pizza.  We also
offer the fine ingredients used in Mona’s Mixes in bulk packaging for your
shopping convenience.

Our extensive website offers secure online shopping on our Internet Store,
links to lots of other Gluten Free and Celiac related websites, our
monthly contest for a Gift Certificate to use at Mona’s, our E-Newsletter
archive pages and lots of great photos and recipe ideas.

We wish you and yours a happy and safe holiday season and look forward to
serving you soon.

Please visit our site today at www.madebymona.com for complete product and
company information.

Cheers,