Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:22:42 EDT

Yes, it's simply the best as many, many customers at all US Zip Codes will
attest to. The following is a very recent quote from a GF group in Kentucky that
received one of our Sampler Packs for their meeting:
"Thank you so much for the wonderful treats - our group was unanimous w/
their praise of your products...the Coffee Cake was esp. popular - texture like
the real thing :-)"

You too can get the GF Majestic Valley Sour Cream Coffee Cake shipped to your
door via USPS Priority Mail. Take advantage of The Silly Yak Bakery using the
Flat Rate Box; maybe fill the remaining space with GF Cinnamon Swirl & follow
the recipe that comes with it for Double Decker French Toast with a Layer of
Bananas or Apples in between. Or the GF Pizza Crusts that double for Pita
Sandwich Wraps

See all the items available:  www.sillyyakbakery.com/glutenfree.html
Then call Holly (my wife & owner) at: 608.833.5965 or e-mail her:

Thank you for taking the time to read this - Good GF Health to All of You,

Miguel in Madison, WI
for The Silly Yak Bakery   </HTML>