From:
Joe Ellison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Ellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:52:22 -0500

At 09:26 AM 8/7/2002, Kathleen Curet wrote:
><<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your situation.>>
>
>Hi Everyone -
>
>I received an article entitled Celiac Sprue  in Current Concepts  of The
>New England Journal of Medicine (Jan. 17, 2002, Vol. 346, No. 3, pp.
>180-88).  The article, by Richard J. Farrell, MD and Ciaran P. Kelly, MD
>gives an incredible and of course in depth explanation of Celiac Disease,
>Clinical Manifestations, Diagnosis, Treatment, etc.  It covers specifics
>on everything.  I don't know how to get a copy of it without actually
>subscribing to the NEJM but it would be an extremely helpful article to
>have your doc read to help educate and clarify the realities of the
>disease.<snip>
>If anyone knows how to access t!
>he article, maybe you could post
>.  Thanks,
>
>Kate, Salmon, ID

As a document delivery/interlibrary loan person, I can't let this go by
without a plug for your local library. Go to the library--they may either
subscribe to the journal in paper, or have online access. If not, they will
get you the article through interlibrary loan. All you need to do is
provide a clear, complete citation, such as that given in Kate's post. It's
that simple.

Joe Ellison
Chicago, IL