From:
Steven Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:13:36 -0500

Happy and Healthy New Year to everyone!  We hope you have all had great
holidays.  As Glutino enters it's 21st year of doing gluten-free business,
we would like everyone to to re-discover the great products we have to
offer.

Glutino has entered 2004 with exciting developments...
-ALL NEW artistic Bread Bags for the FULL LINE of GLUTINO Frozen Breads
-The NEW Glutino DREAM TEAM COOKIE LINE is in the market featuring the ZEBRA
DREAMS....the 1st ever gluten-free, casein-free, egg-free, Oreo style
cookie!!....and don't forget those Custard Creams, Bourbons, and Shortcakes
that have now taken on the GLUTINO DREAM TEAM LABEL and a healthier
ingredient deck and cheaper price!!!
-Glutino has taken over the CrackerFlax product....a gluten-free flax snack
that is made with 100% Organic Flax Seeds
-Glutino has 5 new products that will be introduced in the coming months!
-Glutino continues to import Europe's finest gluten-free products including
Dr.Schar and Bi-Aglut...
-Glutino has one of the biggest ranges of gluten-free ingredients including
guar and xanthan gum, chick pea flour, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, and
much much more...

The best news is that Glutino products are now available in stores across
the northeast USA and soon will be found across the USA with new
distributors on board for 2004!

We are working on ideas for the next range of NEW and Exciting Glutino
products and would love to hear from you for ideas!

On behalf of Glutino Foods, we would like to thank you for 20 memorable
years and we look forward to many more gluten-free delights in the future...

Steven J. Singer
Glutino Foods
President
Tel: 800-363-DIET (3438)