From:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:11:56 -0500

This Sunday, November 15, at 2:00 pm, our King George Gluten Intolerance and
Celiac Group and the Fredericksburg Celiac Support Group will be hosting our
annual awareness open house. Dr. Ron Hoggan, Ed.D., will be our speaker. Dr.
Hoggan is the co-author of the book, Dangerous Grains; editor of celiac.com's
publication, The Journal of Gluten Sensitivity; as well, as the author of
many other educational books and articles. We will be Skyping him in. :-)

The open house will be held at Fredericksburg United Methodist Church at 308
Hanover Street in downtown Fredericksburg. (The church parking lot is on
Charlotte Street, around the corner from the main entrance.) They are
graciously allowing us to use their beautiful and spacious Kobler Hall. The
church is one of the distributors for the Fredericksburg Food Bank, so we
are asking that attendees bring a non-perishable (or two) to donate, if
possible. Gluten-free snacks and treats will be served.

This is our group's 5th anniversary celebration, too, so it will a very
special event. If you happen to be in the Fredericksburg area, please join
us! Please contact me with any questions.

Again, here are the specifics:

Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Awareness Open House
Speaker: Dr. Ron Hoggan
Location: Fredericksburg United Methodist Church, 308 Hanover Street,
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Time: 2:00 pm
Food: Gluten-Free Snacks/Treats
Admission: Free, but non-perishable food donations welcome

Best to all,

Shirley
Not just gf, but gfe!

Shirley Braden
gfe--gluten free easily blog: http://glutenfreeeasily.com
email: [log in to unmask]
twitter: Shirleygfe
facebook: Shirley Braden
Leader, King George Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Group