From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2013 07:28:31 -0400

This popped up on my newsfeed on Facebook this morning.  I'm going to give it a try.  Lin

Cauliflower Breadsticks! Hardly any calories for the whole pan!

•1 large head of cauliflower
•2 cloves garlic, grated or minced
•2 large eggs, lightly beaten
•4 oz low fat mozzarella cheese
•1/2 teaspoon onion powder
•salt
•pepper

•Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
•Chop the cauliflower into chunks and place into microwave for about 5 minutes or until soft
•Place the cauliflower into a food processor and blend until it's a mashed potato texture
•In a medium bowl, stir together cauliflower, eggs,cheese, and seasonings
•Lightly spray a baking pan with spray oil and coat with the mixture (about 1/2 inch thick)
•Bake at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the top starts to brown
•Add additional cheese to the top and enjoy!
Found at Fitness Forever