From:
Debbie Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 15:42:41 -0700

Life is too short not to eat pizza!

Fresh Brothers, located in Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach, has an
entire gluten-free menu.
You can choose from tasty pizzas, buffalo wings and farm fresh salads!

Each of our staff members have been trained using the "GREAT" program
through the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness.

And, we just added gluten-free brownies if you have a taste for dessert!

Come stop by and give it a try!

Debbie Goldberg
www.FreshBrothers.com
310-546-4444 MB Store