From:
Carol Arendt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Arendt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:19:43 -0500

Hi guys, just one extra note, Don & I just ate the last of my Italian/Sausage crepes for lunch today. It's been 5 years since I've eaten something anywhere near pasta (rice noodles - UGH!) & these really filled the empty space. He even complimented me that they were much better than the ones he gets from the cafeteria at work.

I'm used to making pancakes (savory) cuz that's what I use for bread, these were just as easy. I've not made Lasagna in a very long time....gonna have to research recipes for that now!

Later Guys....
Carol