From:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 09:23:18 -0600

6 people so far have said Manwich is GF.  1 said to do a search on it on Google.  2 said it isn't.

I went on to Hunts' website to see if I could find it anywhere.  Under some of their FAQ's, this is what they state:

Which of your products contain gluten?
We are sorry to inform you that we do not have a source that lists the gluten content of our products. However, our product labels list common allergens; such as wheat, for those allergic to wheat gluten.

So, I'm not sure if that answers our question, but I'm going to write to them to see if they'll give me a straight answer.

Thanks to all who answered!  We're having Manwich tonight.  I'll report if I have a reaction to it.

Thanks again!

Kelli
Bar Nunn, WY
~~