From:
Farmer, Chris A. <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:06:12 -0400

I have called and was informed (as the tide is turning) that they do not add
gluten to any of their product but they cannot guarantee trace amounts.
They said if any trace amount was in them that it would be acquired
airborne.

Has anyone used these with success?  I was instructed to start vitamins
about a year ago and have finally decided to buy them.  Any quick response
would be helpful.

The information contained in this electronic message is legally privileged
and confidential under applicable law, and is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or
disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify Mirick O'Connell at
(508)791-8500 and delete this communication immediately without making any
copies of it or distributing it..