From:
Robert Tabatznik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 11:22:21 -0500

Testing for giardia is not reliable.  symptoms subside and return depending
om life cycle of parasite  not necessarily related to gluton ingestion.
Immune system becomes compromised from parasite and my lead to numerous
symptoms and infections.

cd trgerred by any trauma to gut
flagyl the drug of choice may bring about cd.
giardia do destroy villa leading to cd symptoms  question reliability of
biopsy
IGG  antibody can develop in response to parasites.
cd like symptoms disappeared after treating giardia
large percentage of US  suffers from parasites
sorry I could not  find any definitive answers.
we recently started an acupressure treatment called  NAET.
After 7 treatments my 6 year old daughter ate wheat and dairy withno
symptoms.  Before these treatments she would experience  cramps,congestion,
and  rashes on her back.
W e are cautiouslyoptomistic  and will post any further info on NAET.

ROBERT  TABATZNIK