From:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:11:56 -0600

CSA of Greater Chicago will be holding the following events:

**Gluten Free Gang Kids Group Valentine Party**
Saturday, February 8th from 2-3:30pm at the Rolling Meadows Park District
Community Center, 3705 Pheasant Drive in Rolling Meadows.

We’ll make a craft, a candle, play “get-to-know-you games”, make our world
famous coffee-can ice cream, followed by delicious GF ice cream sundaes!
Please bring a healthy GF snack (cheese and crackers, celery and dip, etc.)
Remember: NO PEANUT PRODUCTS PLEASE!
RSVP: Amy Grabowski (847) 663-1625 [log in to unmask] or Nancy Golbeck (847)
259-5589 [log in to unmask]  *Please let us know if your child needs
artificial sweetener in the ice cream.

**Celiac Diners - Sunday, February 23, 2003**
Celiac diners are an informal group that meets several times a year for
gluten free meals at area restaurants. We discuss menus with the restaurant
in advance and work with the chef/managers for a gluten free dining
experience.
We have selected Khyber Pass, an authentic Indian restaurant in Oak Park.
The Khyber Pass is a mountainous region peopled by hardy nomadic Pathans. In
keeping with their nomadic lifestyle, simplicity is the essence of this
cuisine. The secret of Pathan cooking lies in the excellent quality of the
foods and just a light touch of spices. The kaboob is the epitome of the
Pathan cuisine. Khyber Pass specializes in Dumbuc Khana (cooking in pot with
steam).
Vegetarian, meat, seafood, and chicken choices are offered.
Khyber Pass earned the Chicago Tribune's coveted '4 Forks' award and is the
only Indian restaurant in Chicago to receive the Tribune's highest rating.
We have reservations for 6:00 pm on Sunday, February 23, at 1031 Lake St. in
Oak Park. Children are definitely welcome! If you would like to attend or
would like more information, please call Joel or Cessy Roth, 773-955-1597,
by February 16th.

**Membership information** can be found at our website: www.csagc.cjb.net
under "Who we are"

Submitted by: