From:
Good Eatz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Good Eatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:39:48 -0400

Gluten free meals, fresh baked goods AND shopping...!

Come join us after your shopping trip to Vanity Fair Outlets, we're only one
block away "on the Avenue" in West Reading. From organic healthy salads to
Angus burgers, tuna wraps(g/f wraps too) and grilled paninis, we've got that
and more! We offer organics(about 85%) as well as gluten free options, dairy
free options, vegetarian, vegan selections, freshly baked g/f desserts,
rolls and breadsticks and they're all delicious. We use all eco-friendly
cleaners, compostable take out containers, Energy Star appliances, all in a
friendly and safe dining setting . We are the only GREAT certified
gluten-free kitchen in Berks County and a BYOB! Come join us at 701 Penn
Avenue, the corner of 7th & Penn Avenue, West Reading PA. We're open from 8
a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and our special SUNDAY BRUNCH 9a-2p.
You'll see that it IS easy being green! 610 670-4885.
www.goodeatzgreencafe.com or www.goodeatz.org

Rick Allebach

Ph/fax-610 670-4885

Cell 215 858-3616

www.goodeatz.org

Good Eatz Green Cafe

www.goodeatzgreencafe.com

Natural, eclectic food

701 Penn Avenue

West Reading Pa 19611

Good Eatz-whlsle/retail

Natural Gluten Free Baked Goods

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.  Thank you!

<file:///C:\Program%20Files\Common%20Files\Microsoft%20Shared\Stationery\ana
bnr2.gif>