From:
Carolyn Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carolyn Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:03:13 -0700

I tried coconut oil and got two big bumps in my mouth.  I also tried coconut
macaroons for IBS--it didn't help.
D'Adamo, the blood type author, wrote that people with blood type O should
not consume coconut.  I am O negative--don't know if that is why I did not
benefit from it.  Right now I am not metabolizing fat (congealed fat in
feces, yuk). I am also having chills after eating. I constantly struggle
with the fat issue.  I can't take plant based lipase. Does anyone know if
there is a lipase enzyme that is not derived from aspergillus (any of
various fungi which includes many common molds).  If you are allergic to
mold, think twice about consuming plant based digestive enzymes; I took them
and they really did a number on me. I am going to have a stool test done.
It is always something!

RE:
I have read recently that coconut oil is very good for those who are
hypothyroid.  So I am interested if it is actually good or not for us to
use.  I have bought some =AD in my city there was only one kind I could
find.
However, it goes solid and needs to be warmed to use it.  I wonder if it is
good for one like that =AD seems more like lard.

*******
*******