From:
Arlene Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arlene Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 15:49:13 -0400

This has been my experience after using Mycotoxin Inhibitor by Complementary
Health Formulas.

Candida produce mycotoxins (waste product) and mycotoxins  in turn colonizes
throughout the body/lodges and causes the freeze you (and I) experience.  I
have found something that I call my miracle cure and that is a homeopathic
product called Mycotoxin Inhibitor.  But you MUST remember you still have to
get rid of the candida overgrowth because it continues to produce mycotoxin.
 I've seen Mycotoxin Inhibitor on the Web.  I got mine through my
homeopathic doctor.  You will notice a vast improvement within 3 days
use...no more freezing and stiffness in joints and muscles/ligaments.
Before discovering this, I had TMJ syndrome for one year!  if I miss a day
then I am right back to TMJ syndrome and overall body freezing.  That tells
me I still need to get the candida in balance.  I'm just starting this
journey, whew!  I just started on probiotics and its really complementary
adjunct therapy to heal all problems resulting from leaky gut, resulting
from Celiac Sprue.  I was diagnosed in Feb 2008.

*******
*******