From:
Laurie Tepe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laurie Tepe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 10:17:43 -0600

Dear Listmates:

I have already searched the archives regarding Downtown San Francisco  but there is scant information and nothing updated.

If there is anyone out there with any information about the following areas and GF friendly dining spots - I sure would appreciate your response and will gladly summarize.

Just restaurants (not stores) in: Chinatown, North Beach, Embarcadero, Union Square area and the Wharf.

Only have three days there - but am trying to consume some seafood, something oriental (doesn't have to be chinese) and hopefully find a great Northern Italian joint.

Thank you in advance.

-Laurie (Tucson, AZ)