From:
Mary Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 16:05:26 -0400

Hi! I am pretty new to the list.  I have a couple of inquiries.  My twin 6 yr
old boys both have celiac, but one has diabetes.  Has anyone calculated the
exchanges or carbos for some of the GF bread recipes by Welbilt?  Or for any
of Bette Hagmann's cookbooks?  I am also looking for some good snack ideas
for school.  I hope to travel by car to PA this summer and could use some
suggestions for traveling with the celiac/diabetic combination.    Also, with
respect to Kraft cheeses,  does anyone know which if any are GF?  Or of any
GF cheddar cheeses?
Thanks for any help.  I am getting alot from this list!
Mary ,  Manhattan, KS