From:
Debbie Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 20:19:51 +0000

Dear Friends -

The day grows ever closer for my trip to KU Med for further
investigation of my Celiac as well as pre-op for the Liver transplant.

I had so much good feed-back from the list it has helped me re-store the
faith.  I hope they have plenty of Demerol. Morphine, or even a blunt
object to knock me out with!  I am not a sadist, I make a much better
weenie.

I look forward to my return and all my un-seen friends on the net.  They
say that all this testing should only take a few days and then I will
be placed on the critical list for transplant.  I will then be issued my
very own beeper (beam me up Scottie) and when a compatable liver becomes
available, I will be beeped and flown via Lifewatch to KU Med. and it
goes from there.

I don't leave until the crack of dawn on Friday morning but that seems
like an hour from now to me.  I will write any of you that are
interested in the outcome, upon my return.

I'll miss you all.

Your Friend,

Deb from Kansas