From:
chintala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 08:06:11 +1100

Hi there, here is a list of more gf food. Remember to verify the
information with the company to be sure.

I am compiling it all into one document, so if you would like a copy,
let me know and I will email it to you. I am updating all the time as I
receive it and I will try to remain current, but  remember I am not an
expert and only compiling the info I receive. Keep well.

Cheers Tracy.

Cerebos foods Private Bag 15 Seven Hills nsw 2147.

Sauces Fountain

Tomato,  No Added Salt Tomato, Soy, Soy with Garlic, Steak, Classic
Barbeque, Mint

Fountain Tomato Paste and No Added Salt Tomato Paste
Gravox Gravy In Seconds Traditional
Gravox Sauce In Seconds, Cheese, White, Pepper

Salad Magic Salad Dressings French, French and Garlic, Herb and Garlic,
Greek
Foster Clark's Bingo Egg Custard Mix, Classic Vanilla UHT Custard

Tandaco Instant Dry Yeast
Wild's Ezy Sauce