From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 20:45:22 -0500

The book is all on chestnuts, and all the recipes happen to be GF. It has
140 recipes and many of them are based on chestnut flour. It is from Italy
and opposing pages are in Italian and English. The copy I saw was imported
into the US by the store. It is $16.95. The store is:

 Kitchen Arts & Letters
 1435 Lexington Avenue
 New York, NY  10128
 Phone: 212-876-5550
 Fax:   212-876-3584 (currently broken)

The book: Chestnut Time, by Carla Geri Camporesi, ISBN 88-7246-113-8

Does anybody know where to get chestnut flour? I suppose you could use a
blender and make your own.

While there I did pick up Peter Thomson's book. Very comprehensive and only
$15.95. The book:

Thompson, Peter, 1995, _The Gluten-free Cookery, The Complete Guide for
Gluten-free or Wheat-free Diets_, Headway Hodder Headline, Oxon, UK, ISBN
0-340-62098-6

Don Wiss (GF in NYC/Tribeca).