From:
Arlene Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arlene Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:42:32 -0500

I am back on Xifaxan for SIBO and feel great.  While off of it and while on
it, I have tried all kinds of excellent/high-end probiotics and treated by a
holistic doctor, to no avail.  I have also tried natural antibiotic
remedies.  Only the Xifaxan gives me back my life.

My Celiac father (hindsight) died of colon cancer.  He was not from the
generation of antibiotics and he suffered all of the same symptoms I do from
SIBO.  I believe it goes with the territory for some Celiac's.

My question is this:  I would appreciate hearing from those of you who have
been on Xifaxan for an extended period of time and your insight/how you are
faring.

thank you,
arlene
in