From:
Rick and Laurie Lochner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:59:24 -0700

Hi,

I just called Quaker regarding their yellow corn meal.

The lady told me that the corn meal is gluten free
itself, but there could be cross-contamination. She
said this could be due to wheat growing in the fields
the year before and possibly some wheat could get into
the corn meal. Has anyone used this product? Do most
of you think it is ok? Are there any other
suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Laurie