From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 06:02:27 -0500

Dear Friends:

Our thoughts and prayers are with our Southern friends right now.  We are
doing what we can to locate an organization to which we can donate GF
products for those affected by Hurricane Katrina.  If any of you are aware
of such an organization (and contact information), please let us know. We
haven't been successful in our search yet.

We invite you to try our premium gluten-free mixes, many of which are
also free of dairy, egg, soy, and/or corn.  Our website,
www.123glutenfree.com, has a complete listing of products and allergen
information.

Our mixes are manufactured in a dedicated gluten-free facility and they
are kosher.

We currently offer the following products:
*  Southern Glory Biscuits
*  Sweet Goodness Pan Bars
*  Aaron's Favorite Rolls
*  Allie's Awesome Pancakes
*  Meredith's Marvelous Muffins/Quickbread
*  Delightfully Gratifying Bundt Poundcake
*  Devilishly Decadent Brownies
*  Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Roll out and Cut Sugar Cookies
*  Peri's Perfect Chocolate Poundcake

We expect to release new products this fall. Check out our website,
www.123glutenfree.com for recipes and serving suggestions (including
recipes using dairy-free alternatives, egg substitutes, etc. for those
with other allergen issues).

Thank you for your support of our family business.

Kim and Carol
www.123glutenfree.com