From:
Margery Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 15:57:13 EST

Dear Listmates~

I would like any information you may have to offer on eye problems in relation
to this disease.  I have a niece who is experiencing seizures and also seems
to be having some difficulty with perception. Her vision and eye muscles are
fine, but she seems to find focusing in on something a problem and doesn't
seem to be able to judge distance well.  Anything you can offer to help shed
some light would be greatly appreciated.  There may be no connection at all,
but I've got to at least cover the bases!  Thank you.
God bless.
~MG in KY