Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:09:36 -0800

Apologies if I am posting wrong, I am new to this
list.

My daughter (five years old) and I are newly diagnosed
with celiac disease and have been eating carefully for
a couple months with good results, but sometimes she
still gets terrible stomach aches.  The last few
nights she woke up screaming with stomach pains that
went on and on.  She has always had trouble with
candida, even when she was a baby she had that instead
of diaper rash, could that have something to do with
this?  Our family doctor seems unable to help us (he
was surprised that I tested positive since I am 'so
young').

Also, I have been having trouble finding
vitamin/mineral supplements for her and me that I am
sure are gluten free.  Are there some ingredients to
look out for?

Thanks in advance,
..Siobhan