Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 17:40:56 -0600

Hello Fellow List Serve Members,

I am hoping that you can help me out with a question I have.  I was
diagnosed with Celiac (blood test & biopsy) about 3 months ago and
have completed all of the testing, had a bone scan, and met with a
dietician. etc.  And I think I have now pretty much gotten the hang of
eating gluten-free.  However, every once in a while I eat something
and get pretty sick.  Here's my question:

When I am trying to look back and figure out what made me sick,
should I be looking back a few hours?  To the night before?  Or a
few days back?  What is the timeline on how soon after ingesting
gluten you usually feel the repercussions?  I imagine this varies
somewhat from person to person, but it would help me get an idea
of where I should be searching for the culprit.

The information on this list serve has been so helpful for a newbie
like me- thank you so much for sharing all of your experience and
information.

Heather
Albuquerque, NM