From:
"Patrick A. Mahoney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 15:33:38 -0500

Hi all,
I just called the company that makes Childrens Motrin, (liquid form),
and they told me that as far as they know, there is no gluten in it.
They get some of the ingredients from another company, but they said
that it is at this time gf. There is also starch in it, derived from
corn...Hope this helps to anyone with young children..
Karen