From:
Elizabeth Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 1995 11:19:30 +1000

Hi everyone,

I joined this list in May when my Gp decided that I was coeliac.  I was
on the GF diet for about 6 weeks when I finally managed to convince him
that I needed a biospy.  I have been on gluten ever since and don't feel
any different.  I went to see a gastoenterologist yesterday and will get
my biopsy done 30 Aug.  Just a question, will my stomach hurt for days or
weeks later?  I'm not scared I just like to be prepared.

Also the gastro told me that it takes adult coelic's about or up to three
months to feel better after going gluten free.  Apparently it takes less
time for children.  He also said that people should be diagnosed by
biospy before going on the gluten free diet.

E.
Elizabeth Jenkins

I believe in Love.  I believe in Faith.
But most all I believe in Belief.
For without belief in something, we have nothing.