From:
Anna Ashworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 21:58:53 EST

This Thursday, April 1st, The West End Gluten Intolerance Group will be
holding its next monthly meeting.  We are excited to have Dr. Donald Kirby from
MCV/VCU Hospitals as our guest speaker.  Dr. Kirby is a gastroenterologist and
the head of nutrition for the hospital.  His topic will be: "Celiac Disease:
Food For Thought."  He will begin by discussing celiac disease and
malabsorption.  From there, he will touch on the "low carb" diets, and probably the
Paleolithic Diet.

If you are in the area and have an interest in the gluten free lifestyle,
then please join us!  Refreshments will be served.

WHEN:  Thursday, April 1st at 7:00 PM (6:30 PM - new to the diet)
WHERE:  Trinity United Methodist Church on Forest Avenue; Richmond, VA

For more information on the support group or for directions, please email
Anna Ashworth ([log in to unmask]) or Madelyn Smith ([log in to unmask]).