From:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 14:36:23 -0500

Hello Everyone.
Yes, you will receive a free loaf of our delicious wheat-free gluten-free
bread with every $29.00 bread purchase from Gluten-Free Creations Bakery
between now and October 7, 2005!

Each and every loaf of our bread is fresh baked to order in a totally
gluten-free wheat-free environment by experienced and licensed Food
Service Artisan Bakers, using fresh first quality ingredients.

Your bread is carefully prepared, cooled and vacuum wrapped to assure the
freshest of flavor when shipped within the continguous 49 states.

At Gluten-Free Creations, we focus on the quality of Artisan Breads --
CHALLAH BREAD-(braided dinner bread) a braided loaf that lends itself to
rolls as well as a loaf. The Challah may also be made as a 6" round for

tradition this time of year.
MULTIGRAIN BREAD - a high power bread filled with multigrains and seeds
ROUND RYE - the traditional (mock) rye bread with caraway seeds
PARTY PUMPERNICKEL - small loaf sizes for appetizers or little hands
ANNAS BREAD - once called Manna from Anna, we make her dairy-free bread
SANDWICH BREAD - the more traditional squishy white bread children love
More bread options include:
Cinnamon Raisin
Pannetonne
Swedish Limpa (Mock Rye)
Ciabatti
Sauerkraut Rye (it is delicious!)
Stuffed Foccacia
....andthe list goes on. Visit us at www.glutenfreecreations.com for
pictures and descriptions. All breads are vacuum packed with nutrition
labels and shipped UPS. Call us at 602.485.8751 to place your order.
And for those visiting Phoenix, AZ this winter, we will have a storefront
by mid November - in time for you to enjoy all our holiday goodies.
Gluten-Free Creations Bakery C LynnRae [log in to unmask] 602.485.8751
www.glutenfreecreations.com. For books, visit www.whatnowheat.com