Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:48:45 +0200

Dear List Members,
my father, who has coealiac disease like me, is travelling tomorrow to Canterbury (Kent) for a few days.

1) Can you tell me where I can find a list of Restaurants, Hotels and B&B in Canterbury which offer gf meals, which I can give to my father?
Or do you have any place to recommend? I had a short trip to Canterbury one year ago, and I just know the Wagamama, but my father cannot tolerate spicy food, so that would be no good place for him.

2) Could you please send me (or tell me where I can find) a "request for the chef" in English which also explains the contamination issue exaustively?
My father is not able to explain the issue himself (he's English is not good), he is extremely sensitive and not in very good health.

3) Can you also give me a list of Shops/Supermarkets where he can find gf Products, expecially gf bread? (wheat free and gluten free). I did not find any gf bread in Tesco (just biscuits, cookies, and similar stuff), but there must be also other places.

I hope you can help me. I will summarize.

Best regards,
Maria Paola