From:
Wendy Percival <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 19:28:29 EST

Dear List,

Once again, the answers I needed.  Lots of replies, mostly the same answers.

Yes, some of you have tested negative, developed symptoms (or not), then
tested positive.  We have an appointment with our pediatrician tomorrow, and
with the pediatric GI on Nov. 30.  Both of these doctors are well versed in
celiac disease.  Elizabeth, our diagnosed celiac, was only sick for less than
two months from first bout of diarrhea to results from the biopsy, thanks to
their excellent care.  I will keep you posted.

Thank you, all of you, who replied.  Having this community is one of the
blessings of this disease.  A very happy and healthy (and gluten-free)
Thanksgiving to all of you and your families.

Fondly,
Wendy
Chatham, NJ