From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2013 19:19:05 +0000

Fyi.

Michael Thorn

From: Cynthia Beckman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 3:16 PM
To: 'Cynthia Beckman'
Subject: Recent publications from the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University

Here are some recent publications from the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University. They reflect our diverse and clinically important research efforts and our attempts to make a difference to celiac disease research in the United States.  For additional information and to view all our publications, please visit www.celiacdiseasecenter.org<http://www.celiacdiseasecenter.org>

best,

Peter Green, MD

Cynthia Beckman
Director of Development
Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University
Harkness Pavilion
180 Fort Washington Avenue
Suite 934
New York, NY  10032