From:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 10:05:40 -0700

    Sylvan Border Farm products are unique, because we use a blend of light and nutritious flours. Our blend has a wonderful flavor and excellent baking properties.
Sylvan Border Farm's General Purpose Flour can be used with your favorite recipes. The addition of xanthan gum in items such as cakes, cookies and quick breads will be the only change necessary.
Sylvan Border Farm Bread Mixes are easy to prepare. They do not have a gummy, dense center which is often due to the amount of starch in the bread mixes. The nutritious flours we use produce a more normal texture in each loaf. We provide suggestions on how to create many variations for our White Bread Mix, Classic Dark Bread Mix, and Non-Dairy Bread Mix.
Sylvan Border Farm Lemon Cake Mix is a favorite of all who try it. It makes a 12-cup bundt pan or 24 cupcakes.
Sylvan Border Farm Pancake & Waffle Mix is great for both pancakes and waffles.

Sylvan Border Farm products are available at many Health Food Stores, Whole Foods, Fresh Fields, Blooming Prairie Buying Club, Internet Sites, Mail Order, or from our web site.

Contact:
Joan M. Wade, President
Phone: 800-297-5399
FAX: 707-459-1834