From:
"DePalo, Dina M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DePalo, Dina M.
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:44:05 -0500
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

1. One mentioned Kinnikinnick hamburger buns that should just be lightly
toasted.
2. Two people mentioned Manna from Anna bread mix--seems to be raved about.
3. One mentioned GF Pantry's white bread sandwich mix and another mentioned
Tom's Light.
4. One mentioned Don Pancho's tortillas-dry though. (I tried this
myself--broiled them and they got hard and crispy. I tried it again on the
rack while I was baking something for           a few seconds and they were
better. Hey, I have a whole a package!)
5. One mentioned Azteca brand 100% corn tortillas purchased at Walmart.

On an aside-- I learn a lot just BEING in the whole grocer stores--like Back
to Basics in my area. Last time I was in there and the Celiac support group
just got out so a few members were there. I heard:

Kinnikinnick Italian Rice Tapioca bread is supposed to be good, I heard this
from ladies who have been diagnosed a while.
(I know their maple donuts are fabulous)

I can't rave about Pamela's shortbreads enough--lemon, pecan and I just had
their capuccino choc chip ones. It was their last box and all I thought was,
this product MUST be good with only one left! I just don't want to be all
sugared out though!!!

Save the Forest trail mix bars are good--I have tried them.

A brown rice flour I believe,  it is called Fearn and someone has raved
about for pancakes.

Thanks for your help-
Dina