From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 09:46:32 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON - We've updated our list of gluten free foods
and the new list includes almost 4,100 items! There are 647 new
items, including gluten free lists for Mrs. Field's ice cream,
Wegman's, Polar brand beverages and Twinings Teas. Information
on 269 old items was updated, as well...including the ENTIRE
RESTAURANT FOOD category!

In addition, we've designed a new "database" - a SmartList - for
Palm handhelds. Like our SmartList for PC, the Palm SmartList is
easy to use. A short tutorial on "How to Search your Gluten Free
SmartList of Foods for Palm Handhelds" can be found at
www.clanthompson.com (Click on the Support page).

To download a FREE, fully functioning DEMO of our Palm
SmartList, visit us online at <www.clanthompson.com>. Click on
the Products page, and then click on the page for Palm Food
SmartList.