From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 20:10:45 EDT

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone had a great summer. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to
organize a meeting. I have been very busy with a new job.

I have reserved a meeting space at the Puyallup Public Library downtown for
Monday, October 22nd from 6:30-8 pm. We can talk about gluten free news,
issues,  good/bad products and other experiences that we all encounter daily. Don't
feel  overwhelmed alone!

I will be bringing samples that have generously been donated by Enjoy Life
Foods and Heartlands Gluten Free. I will also be making some homemade gluten
free treats as well. Please bring your questions and some gluten free treats to
 share. I have some ideas for a gf emergency kit and a holiday cookie
exchange.

The library is located at 324 S Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371. It is the
large brick building in the back of Pioneer Park. The parking lot is located on
3rd St. SW. Send an email if you need additional directions. I will post signs
inside the library directing everyone to the room.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me. If you know of
anyone that could benefit from this meeting please pass the information  along.

Best,

Emily