Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:40:37 +0000

Dear Fellow Members:
I have been able to modify the recipe for Pizzelle cookies that are made with
the Pizzelle iron.  If you would like more, then you would have to double the
specified ingredients.  I will tell you they have come out very well.  Every
one who has tried them has liked them.

Pizzelle Cookies
3 eggs
3/4 cp. sugar
1/2 cp. melted GF margarine
1 tsp. GF vanilla, or other GF flavoring (I use Anise Oil)
1 tsp. xanthan gum
1/2 cp. sweet rice flour
1 3/4 cps. corn starch
2 tsps. baking powder

Beat eggs, add sugar and flavoring. Add cooled margarine.  Combine xanthan gum,
sweet rice flour, corn starch, and baking powder.  Add to egg mixture.
Heat pizzelle iron as normal, and cook as usual.

Donna
CT