From:
Tami Berget <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:20:20 -0700

I have two questions...

I ordered crispy rice cereal from Kinnikinnick a while back and made Rice
Krispie Treats with them.  They were great.  Does anyone know where else I
can find the cereal?  I've searched Gluten-Free Mall and Gluten-Free
Supermarket and didn't find anything.  I'm trying to find less-expensive
shipping.  Kinnikinnick wants $10 to ship $10 of cereal.  That's one
expensive pan of treats!  I need to find the cereal in the next few days.  I
want to make the treats for my son's class Halloween party.  I plan to
contribute 3 or 4 different items so he can have a variety on his plate like
all the other kids.

Also -- has anyone tried the Homestyle Pie Crust Mix from 'Cause You're
Special!?  Pumpkin pie is my son's favorite and that season is rapidly
approaching.  I have a great recipe for pumpkin squares I'm going to try to
convert to GF.  But he'd really like a pie.  Thanks all.

Tami Berget
Northern Calif.